In the wake of the hand sanitizer shortage amid COVID-19, perfume brand Ormonde Jayne is giving away free hand sanitizer in an effort to prevent the spread of the virus. Since the brand holds a denatured alcohol license, the perfume company is able to manufacture hand sanitizer, which it will be giving away with all purchases from the website.
As consumers continue to look for the sold-out products online and in grocery stores across the globe, brands like Ormonde Jayne are helping to combat the shortage by expanding their product range to accommodate consumers' needs. Brands that continue to think ahead and be at the forefront of the pandemic will win consumer loyalty.
Image Credit: Ormonde Jayne
Ormonde Jayne is Giving Away Free Hand Sanitizer
1. Sanitizer Giveaway Trend - More and more companies are giving away hand sanitizers to help combat the shortage and win consumer loyalty.
2. Denatured Alcohol License Trend - Companies with a denatured alcohol license are able to manufacture and give away hand sanitizers.
3. Product Expansion Trend - Brands are expanding their product range to accommodate consumer needs.
1. Perfume Industry - Perfume companies are able to manufacture hand sanitizers with their denatured alcohol licenses.
2. Retail Industry - Retail companies are expanding their product range to accommodate consumer needs during the pandemic.
3. Consumer Goods Industry - Consumer goods companies are giving away hand sanitizers to combat the shortage and win consumer loyalty.