Following the many bi-phase beauty products that have been released to consumers, Origins' 'Three Part Harmony' introduces the next iteration of multi-treatment solutions.
In the same way that a bi-phase beauty product boasts ingredients that naturally separate within the bottle, Three Part Harmony features three separate treatments that must be shaken to activate and unify the separate components. This unique feature can be seen through the clear product packaging, which displays a trio of pastel-colored layers. The tri-phase "liquid lotion" is described by the brand as one for renewal, repair and radiance that is powered by key ingredients like the Tazetta Lily Bulb—also known as the Paperwhite Lily.
When it comes to incorporating the liquid lotion for dry, normal or oily skin into one's routine, Origins suggests using it both day and night, followed by a serum and moisturizer.
Image Credit: Origins
Origins' 'Three Part Harmony' Delivers Multiple Treatments at Once
1. Bi-phase Beauty Products - Opportunity for developing multi-treatment solutions with ingredients that naturally separate within the bottle.
2. Tri-phase Liquid Lotions - Opportunity to create innovative products with three separate treatments that must be activated and unified by shaking.
3. Key Ingredient: Tazetta Lily Bulb - Potential to utilize unique and powerful ingredients, like the Tazetta Lily Bulb, in skincare products for renewal, repair, and radiance.
1. Beauty and Skincare - The beauty industry can explore new formulations and packaging designs to create multi-treatment solutions that provide convenience and effectiveness.
2. Product Packaging - Opportunity for packaging designers to create visually appealing and informative packaging that showcases the separate components and activation process of tri-phase liquid lotions.
3. Ingredients Suppliers - Suppliers can research and supply unique and effective ingredients like the Tazetta Lily Bulb, which can be incorporated into various skincare products.