The 'Oriental Beauty' image series by photographer Camilla Camaglia stars Pearl Model Management face Yunuen who channels a futuristic geisha character. This stunning photoshoot is the latest editorial exclusive for Beauty Scene and shines a light on futuristic hair and makeup looks that are courtesy of Nude Agency stylist Servullo Mendez.
Model Yunuen poses in a series of revealing close-ups while sporting an androgynous make-up look. The daring beauty pulls off a blunt mushroom cut along with bleached brows, fresh, peachy lips and geometric liner looks that bring out her bright blue eyes.
The 'Oriental Beauty' image series highlights futuristic hair and makeup looks that are showcased alongside dynamic garments and accessories by Très Bonjour Latex Couture.
The Oriental Beauty Image Series Features Futuristic Imagery
1. Futuristic Beauty - The rise of futuristic hair and makeup looks offers an opportunity for cosmetic companies to innovate and create new products.
2. Androgynous Modelling - With the increasing popularity of androgynous looks, modelling agencies can tap into a wider pool of talent and bring fresh perspectives to the industry.
3. Latex Couture - The trend towards latex couture offers an opportunity for designers to create edgy, boundary-pushing fashion that stands out in a crowded marketplace.
1. Beauty and Cosmetics - The rise of futuristic beauty trends requires cosmetic companies to adapt and innovate to keep up with the changing tastes of consumers.
2. Fashion and Modeling - Androgynous and futuristic looks offer opportunities for fashion designers and modeling agencies to create cutting-edge, boundary-pushing work for a new generation of consumers.
3. Photography and Art - The visually striking nature of the 'Oriental Beauty' image series offers an opportunity for photographers and artists to explore new, edgy concepts and stand out in a crowded marketplace.