Sydney newly opened organic tea bar aims to teach patrons about the history of the steeped beverage. Located on Abercrombie Street, The Rabbit Hole is the first tea bar of its kind in the city and offers an array of tea-infused beverages and tasty breakfast dishes. These include matcha granola cups with fresh fruit and even tea-marbled eggs that are served with a side of black sesame kimchi.
In addition to organic tea beverages and experimental tea dishes, The Rabbit Hole also carries fermented Kombucha tea blends and coffee alternatives like its 'Guayusa Tea Shot,' -- a caffeinated beverage that boosts one's energy naturally.
This organic tea bar is owned and operated by Corinne Smith and Amara Jarratt -- Sydney Tea Festival and Australasian Specialty Tea Association founders -- and will appeal to health-conscious millennials who are looking to break their coffee habit.
Sydney's The Rabbit Hole Combines Artisanal Drinks with Tea-Soaked Dishes
1. Artisanal Tea Consumption - Entrepreneurs can capitalize on consumers' growing interest in artisanal and organic tea by opening unique tea bars that offer tea-infused beverages and experimental tea dishes.
2. Alternative Coffee Drinks - Businesses can disrupt the coffee industry by offering natural energy-boosting beverages, such as the Rabbit Hole's Guayusa Tea Shot, as an alternative to traditional coffee drinks.
3. Fermented Beverages - Entrepreneurs can tap into the popularity of fermented beverages, like Kombucha tea blends, by offering unique blends and flavors at tea bars and other drink establishments.
1. Food and Beverage - The food and beverage industry has an opportunity to offer unique and health-conscious tea-infused dishes and fermented beverages.
2. Health and Wellness - The health and wellness industry can capitalize on the trend of artisanal tea and fermented beverages by promoting the health benefits of these drinks.
3. Hospitality - The hospitality industry can offer unique tea bars and beverage experiences, such as what The Rabbit Hole offers, to differentiate from competitors and attract health-conscious millennials.