High demand for oat milk is causing shortages and elevated prices and Mooala is helping to satisfy the demand for premium, dairy-free beverages with its new refrigerated organic oat milk alternative—the first of its kind in the United States. The Organic Coconut Oatmilk distinguishes itself as a better-for-you plant-based option that's versatile, free from sugar and not over-processed like other oat milk alternatives on the market. Mooala founder and CEO Jeff Richards describes the new Organic Coconut Oatmilk as "a creamy and delicious gamechanger with zero grams of sugar per serving for people looking to keep up with their wellness goals."
The oat-based beverage combines simple ingredients like toasted oats, rich coconut cream and a dash of cinnamon to create a drink that contains just 50 calories per serving. Naturally, the plant-based beverage is free from soy, dairy and gluten, as well as carrageenan and preservatives.
Mooala's Organic Oat Milk is a First-of-its-Kind Product in the US
1. Refrigerated Oat Beverages - Demand for premium non-dairy and vegan plant-based alternatives creates a ripe market for new and innovative oat-based beverages.
2. Organic Oat Milk Shortage - The current organic oat milk shortage presents an opportunity to create innovative and more efficient methods of meeting demand.
3. Clean Label Movement - The clean label movement drives demand for simple, natural, and organic ingredients in oat-based beverages.
1. Beverage Industry - The beverage industry can capitalize on the demand for premium, dairy-free, and plant-based alternatives by creating innovative oat-based beverages.
2. Agriculture Industry - The agriculture industry can explore new and more efficient ways of producing, sourcing, and processing organic oat products to meet the high demand of the market.
3. Retail Industry - The retail industry can tap into the clean label movement by offering a wider variety of simple, natural, and organic oat-based beverages to meet consumer demand.