The Achieve organic food pouches have been released by Rational Foods as a new lineup of options for those who have been placed on soft and liquid food diets to ensure they're getting optimal nutrition. The meal pouches are specially formulated to be ideal for those who have undergone bariatric surgery for weight reduction purposes to eliminate the need for traditional powdered shakes and mixes. The pouches come in three flavor options including 'Butternut Squash, Pear & Ginger,' 'Banana, Yogurt & Strawberry' and 'Apple, Carrot & Raspberry,' which makes them a deliciously healthy food replacement.
Speaking on the new Achieve organic food pouches, Co-Founder Dr. Jonathan Thompson, explained that, "Bariatric patients must adhere to a strict diet of liquid and soft foods pre- and post-surgery before they can eat solid foods again. We believe a convenient, non-shake option has the potential to disrupt the weight loss recovery marketplace."
The Achieve Organic Food Pouches are a Healthy Food Replacement
1. Liquid Diet Meals - Providing healthy, specialized meals for those on a liquid diet has potential for disruption in the nutrition and food service industries.
2. Non-shake Bariatric Options - Creating alternative options for bariatric patients to traditional powdered shakes and mixes offers a potential for innovation in the pharmaceutical and weight loss industries.
3. Organic Food Pouches - Offering pre-formulated and specially-designed organic meal pouches can disrupt the packaged food industry for those with specialized dietary needs.
1. Nutrition - The Achieve organic food pouches create potential for innovation in the nutrition industry by offering specialized liquid diet options.
2. Pharmaceutical - The non-shake bariatric options provided by the Achieve organic food pouches can disrupt the pharmaceutical industry for weight loss recovery products.
3. Packaged Food - The pre-formulated and specially-designed organic meal pouches offered by the Achieve line create an opportunity for innovation in the packaged food industry for those with specialized dietary needs.