Boasting non-GMO ingredients, PURE CO's Organic Breastfeeding Supplement is infused with ingredients that naturally stimulate milk production. These include Milk Thistle, Organic Fenugreek Seed and Fennel Seed. In addition to boosting a mother's milk supply naturally, these herbs are also essentials for maintaining heart health, a healthy digestive system and aiding in healthy blood pressure levels.
For best results, those taking PURE CO's PURE MOM Organic Breastfeeding Supplement should consume it twice per day. Featuring the highest quality ingredients that are safe for both moms and babies, this product is also certified vegan, featuring no added animal bi-products or other preservatives.
In addition to adhering to a strict and healthy diet during pregnancy, consumers are ensuring their post-pregnancy diet is also preservative-free with products like PURE CO's range which promises ingredients that are both gentle and effective.
PURE CO's Organic Breastfeeding Supplement Features Milk Thistle
1. Organic Breastfeeding Supplement - Opportunity for creating organic and natural supplements that stimulate milk production and offer additional health benefits for breastfeeding mothers.
2. Non-gmo Ingredients - Opportunity for companies to develop breastfeeding supplements made with non-GMO ingredients, addressing consumer demands for healthier and more natural options.
3. Preservative-free Products - Opportunity to create preservative-free products for post-pregnancy diets, catering to consumers who prioritize avoiding additives and artificial ingredients.
1. Supplement Industry - Disruptive innovation opportunities in creating new and improved breastfeeding supplements that utilize organic and non-GMO ingredients.
2. Health and Wellness Industry - Opportunities for introducing preservative-free products for post-pregnancy diets that promote a healthier lifestyle and meet consumer preferences.
3. Natural and Organic Food Industry - Opportunity to develop and market organic and non-GMO breastfeeding supplements that align with the growing trend of natural and clean-label products.