These new products have been unveiled as part of the UpSpring Milkflow range in a bid to offer breastfeeding mothers with a way to support their specific nutritional needs. The products include the Milkflow + Electrolytes Drink Mixes, the Milkflow Fenugreek Free Drink Mix and the Milkflow Fenugreek-Free Capsules, which are all formulated with the needs of new moms in mind. The products help to support energy needs as well as milk production to help moms feel ready to continue providing for their new baby.
Co-Founder and CEO Lisa Williamson spoke on the new products in the UpSpring Milkflow range saying, "At UpSpring, we understand that every mom’s body is unique and not all herbals work for every woman, making it important to have as many options as possible. That’s why we are thrilled to now offer Milkflow formulations with and without the herb fenugreek, to give even more moms access to our helpful products — and we are extremely proud to be the first to do so.”
The UpSpring Milkflow Range Now Includes Three New Products
1. Breastfeeding Supplements - There is an opportunity for companies to introduce new, specialized breastfeeding supplements that cater to the unique nutritional needs of new mothers.
2. Herbal-free Supplements - Manufacturers can develop breastfeeding supplements that do not contain herbs like fenugreek, allowing mothers with certain dietary restrictions or sensitivities to benefit from these products.
3. Personalized Nutrition - Using data and insights gathered from new moms, brands can create personalized nutrition plans to cater to each mother's individual needs.
1. Nutraceuticals - The nutraceutical industry can develop specialized breastfeeding supplements that meet the unique nutritional needs of new, breastfeeding mothers.
2. Consumer Goods - Companies in the consumer goods industry have the opportunity to create specialized breastfeeding supplements and related products that cater to moms' needs.
3. Healthcare/pregnancy Services - Healthcare and pregnancy service providers can offer personalized nutrition plans and educational tools to help new, breastfeeding mothers stay healthy and provide the best nutrition for their babies.