Even though they’re all fighting, no one raises their voice in this Oreo Super Bowl commercial.
The argument starts when two guys are studying and one mentions he’s always preferred the cream filling part of an Oreo the best. The argument quickly escalates as the man who likes the cookie part stands up and flips the entire table. More people get in on the action as they smash chairs over each other, push over book cases and smash lamps, all in the name of their Oreo preference. Throughout the entire ad, everyone is whispering.
This Oreo Super Bowl commercial is easily one of the most original of the year. It does a great job at creating a memorable moment that is sure to make people tell their friends. Also, the commercial takes a pretty normal debate to extreme, hilarious levels.
This Oreo Super Bowl Commercial Gets Rough Fast
1. Whispering Commercials - The use of whispering in commercials creates a unique and memorable ad experience, sparking conversation and word-of-mouth sharing.
2. Extreme Advertising - Pushing the boundaries of normal debates in advertising can capture attention and leave a lasting impression on viewers.
3. Original Super Bowl Ads - Creating original and standout commercials for the Super Bowl can generate buzz and become highly memorable among viewers.
1. Food and Beverage - The food and beverage industry can explore whispering commercials to create a distinct brand image and engage consumers in a unique way.
2. Advertising and Marketing - The advertising and marketing industry can embrace extreme advertising techniques to break through the clutter and captivate audiences with their campaigns.
3. Entertainment - The entertainment industry can leverage original Super Bowl ads to promote upcoming movies, TV shows, or events, creating excitement and anticipation among viewers.