OrderUp is an innovative service that makes it easier than ever for groups of people to place food delivery orders from restaurants. Ordering food as a group can be confusing and frustrating as people are prone to changing their minds, being indecisive and not communicating what it is that they want.
However OrderUp makes things easier by placing the onus on each individual to place their order. The service is simple to use. You simply have to select your restaurant of choice, at which point you are given a group order link. Simply send the link to everyone who's interested in ordering food.
As people place their orders, their orders will pop up in the group shopping cart. This system helps save time and get food to hungry people faster!
OrderUp Lets Large Groups of People Order Food Together
1. Group Ordering - Platforms that enable group food ordering through shared links present an opportunity to solve the challenge of food delivery for a large number of people at once
2. Social Food Delivery - Social food delivery platforms that connect hungry individuals in the same location for a group order will gain popularity given the high demand for easily accessible food delivery service
3. In-app Group Ordering - Restaurant apps incorporating group ordering functionality will cater to a large and growing demand for seamless food delivery experiences for groups of people
1. Food Delivery - Platforms that enable group ordering will disrupt the existing food delivery industry by tapping into a previously untapped market of group orders for restaurant delivery
2. Restaurant Technology - Social and collaborative food delivery platforms that enable group ordering will disrupt the restaurant technology industry by revolutionizing the way food delivery is made possible among large groups
3. Group Event Planning - Group ordering platforms will disrupt the group event planning industry by making food delivery planning a more seamless and stress-free experience