Fig + Yarrow's bottled tooth powder boasts oral care branding that is artisanal and apothecary-themed. The natural beauty brand is known for its organic product range and its tooth powder is a best-seller that features no harsh chemicals or artificial additives.
Infused with corn mint and lavender ingredients, this product is naturally scented and works to remove stains and bacteria without relying on traditional chemicals. In addition to cleansing teeth naturally and leaving one's mouth smelling fresh, this tooth cleaner also features a mix of baking soda, aloe vera, neem and licorice root additives that boost brightening.
Featuring an understated label and glass bottle container, this tooth powder is reflective of consumers' growing appreciation for artisanal oral care branding that references vintage visuals and DIY home remedies.
Fig + Yarrow's Tooth Powder is Packaged in a Labeled Glass Bottle
1. Artisanal Oral Care Branding - Opportunity for dental hygiene products to emphasize organic, natural ingredients and visually appealing packaging
2. Chemical-free Tooth Cleaners - Innovative products with corn mint, lavender and other natural ingredients that can whiten, remove stains and eliminate bacteria without harsh chemicals
3. Apothecary-themed Packaging - Growing trend for products to use glass bottles and vintage-style labels for an upscale, hand-crafted feel
1. Organic Beauty Products - Opportunity to expand product offerings with natural teeth-cleaning products that use organic ingredients
2. Oral Hygiene Industry - Opportunity to create new, natural product lines and attract consumers who prioritize natural health options
3. Home Remedies Market - Opportunity for natural ingredient-based tooth powders to compete with traditional toothpaste products and enter the home remedies market