I love timepieces that do their job and make a statement while doing so, and the 'Ora' watch by Alexandros Stasinopoulos is a perfect example. The watch face replaces the standard dial with three intersecting tapes to indicate the hour, minute and second.
The 'Ora' watch by Alexandros Stasinopoulos comes in several colorways, each more appealing than the last. This timepiece proves that it's possible for a watch to be just as beautiful as it is functional.
Implications - Personally, I've never been truly attracted to the idea of an expensive watch, but the 'Ora' Watch by Alexandros Stasinopoulos shows me there are things a cut above your typical flashy watch. The arrangement of the hands on the watch indicate aspirations to "demonstrate in a bold and dramatic way," says a quote on the website.
Count me in.
'Ora' Watch by Alexandros Stasinopoulos Looks Like a Tape Measure
1. Intersectional Timepieces - Combine functionality and style by incorporating intersecting elements in timepiece design.
2. Colorful Watch Options - Cater to individual preferences by offering watches in a range of eye-catching colorways.
3. Statement Watches - Create watches that make a bold and dramatic impact with unique design elements.
1. Fashion Accessories - Incorporate innovative watch designs in the fashion accessories industry to appeal to style-conscious consumers.
2. Luxury Goods - Explore the luxury goods market with high-end timepieces that combine functionality and artistic design.
3. Personalized Products - Capture the attention of consumers who seek personalized products by offering customizable watches in various color options.