The Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard whey protein drink is the latest grab-and-go beverage from the brand that will offer health-conscious consumers with a way to easily get the nutrition they need. The drink is available exclusively at GNC locations in the US and comes in 11 ounce servings that have 24 grams of premium 100% whey protein concentrate. The drink also contains 5.5 grams of naturally occurring branched-chain amino acids (BCAAs) to accommodate the increasing number of consumers seeking out a health-conscious option.
Director of Brand Marketing for Optimum Nutrition Sarah Lombard spoke on the Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard whey protein drink saying, "This is a huge development for longtime fans of ON protein, and for new users, who are looking for a way to supplement that fits in today’s on-the-go lifestyle. Our research and development team worked long and hard to create a formula that meets ON’s high standards for great taste and nutritional value – making this new beverage the Gold Standard by which all other whey protein drinks will be measured.”
The Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard Protein Drink is Tasty
1. Protein Drink Convenience - There is a potential trend for more protein drink products that provide the convenience of being a grab-and-go beverage for health-conscious consumers.
2. Naturally Occurring Bcaas - A trend for protein drinks that contain naturally occurring branched-chain amino acids (BCAAs) may continue as more consumers look for health-conscious options that provide these nutrients.
3. High Standards for Taste and Nutrition - Consumers are likely to continue seeking out protein drinks that meet high standards for both taste and nutritional value, presenting opportunities for brands to differentiate themselves with a premium product.
1. Health Food and Supplements - The health food and supplements industry may see continued growth as more consumers seek out health-conscious protein drink options.
2. Convenience Store - Convenience stores may benefit from stocking protein drink products that provide the convenience of being a grab-and-go beverage for health-conscious consumers being always on the move.
3. Fitness Industry - The fitness industry and gyms may present an opportunity to stock and promote protein drink products that offer premium nutritional value, helping their members to achieve their health goals faster.