All sorts of establishments are exploring virtual experiences that bring people together remotely, including BrewDog, which introduced its own online bar experience called Open Arms. The online bar was created to offer a virtual escape from home life and every day there's a chance to come together and safely share a beer with others.
BrewDog's first-ever Open Arms online bar offers a different kind of experience every day, as sometimes people will want to tune in for a cook-a-long, alcohol showcases and cocktail-making tips, quizzes with prizes and more. Like an in-person experience, there's no telling who may show up, and the experience promises to be unique every time. On the first of May, BrewDog co-founders James and Martin will be sharing news, plus live music from a special guest.
BrewDog Open Arms Shares Quizzes, Puzzles and Cook-a-Longs
1. Virtual Bar Experiences - There is an opportunity to innovate virtual bar experiences and make them more interactive and engaging.
2. Remote Socializing - Remote socializing can be expanded beyond just drinking and can incorporate other activities to keep people engaged and entertained.
3. Curated Online Events - Online events can be curated for specific audiences and interests, providing tailored experiences that can be enjoyed from home.
1. Hospitality - The hospitality industry can expand its offerings by providing virtual experiences that cater to guests who prefer to stay home.
2. Entertainment - The entertainment industry can explore virtual experiences that allow for remote socializing and engagement, providing new revenue streams and opportunities for growth.
3. Food and Beverage - The food and beverage industry can incorporate virtual cooking classes and cocktail-making sessions to engage customers and provide a unique experience that sets them apart from competitors.