I bet you've never seen a tube of lotion that's quite like OneEighty packaging. Its contents would have been effectively stored and dispensed in your typical capped tube containers, yet this concept by Nikolo Kerimov, Arttu Kuisma and Juho Kruskopf would be much more novel and memorable to the consumer.
Instead of comprising a smooth shell of flexible plastic, each package incorporates a parametric skin of stiff triangular faces that allows the tubes to be crumpled when squeezed, adopting a complex and uneven geometric form. Further visual dimension is emphasized through the use of a variety of colorful shades across the shapes in either blue, grey or yellow, depending on the product. Men's cream OneEighty packaging jazzes up what tend to be boring looking items.
OneEighty Packaging Presents an Original Means of Tactile Interaction
1. Interactive Packaging - The use of parametric skins on packaging allows for tactile interaction, revolutionizing traditional packaging design.
2. Memorable Product Packaging - The incorporation of unique geometric forms and vibrant colors in packaging design creates a lasting impression on consumers.
3. Revamped Beauty Packaging - Companies in the beauty industry can enhance their products' visual appeal by adopting creative and unconventional packaging designs.
1. Packaging Industry - The packaging industry can explore the use of parametric skins and innovative designs to create interactive and visually stimulating packaging solutions.
2. Cosmetics Industry - Cosmetics companies can leverage the concept of memorable product packaging to differentiate their products and enhance brand recognition.
3. Personal Care Industry - Personal care companies can adopt unique packaging designs to infuse excitement and visual interest into typically mundane products.