Porsche has announced it will expand its on-demand subscription to four new cities. The list of new cities includes Las Vegas, Pheonix, San Diego as well as Toronto. Porsche initially launched its on-demand subscription in order to cater to consumer demands, where flexibility and choice are a priority.
The program's expansion is the result of success in other cities. Porsche's North American president and CEO, Klaus Zellmer spoke on the program stating “In our first year and a half, more than 80% of Passport members in the Atlanta pilot were not previous Porsche owners.”
The program gives customers the ability to access 20 different Porsche models. The price of the subscription starts at $2,100, with more expensive options available.
Image Credit: Porsche
Porsche Has Expanded Its On-Demand Subscription to Four New Cities
1. On-demand Car Subscriptions - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Explore the potential for offering on-demand car subscriptions in other cities and regions.
2. Flexibility and Choice - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Develop flexible subscription models that offer a wide range of vehicle options to cater to consumer demands.
3. Expanding Market for Luxury Subscriptions - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Tap into the growing market for luxury car subscriptions by expanding subscription services to new cities and targeting affluent consumers.
1. Automotive - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Innovate and disrupt the automotive industry by exploring new business models centered around car subscriptions.
2. Technology - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Leverage technology to enhance the on-demand car subscription experience, including seamless booking, tracking, and access to a variety of vehicle models.
3. Travel and Hospitality - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Partner with travel and hospitality companies to offer all-inclusive luxury car subscription packages for tourists and business travelers.