Essential fatty acids like Omega 3s can easily be found in fish oil supplements, but Algarithm is now making a plant-based omega smoothie alternative from algae.
The algae-based smoothies are offered in flavors like Breakfast, Root Beer Float, S'Mores and even options that simulate the taste of meat such as the Breakfast with Bacon Flavor. These Omega supplements are packed with DHA and are said to help with the maintenance and support of cardiovascular and cognitive health, as well as feelings of satiety and the ketogenic diet.
As there are some experts that estimate that overfishing will lead to a scarcity of seafood over the next few decades, plant-based alternatives could be a suitable replacement for fish and fish-based products.
Algarithm's Omega Smoothies are Offered in Food Flavors
1. Plant-based Omega Alternatives - Creating plant-based alternatives to traditional Omega supplements can disrupt the market and offer sustainable options for consumers.
2. Algae-based Flavored Smoothies - Innovating with different flavors in algae-based smoothies can attract a wider consumer base and provide tasty, nutritious options.
3. Sustainable Seafood Replacement - Developing plant-based alternatives to seafood can address concerns over declining fish populations and offer environmentally friendly options.
1. Nutritional Supplements - The nutritional supplements industry can explore plant-based alternatives to traditional Omega supplements to cater to a growing demand for sustainable options.
2. Beverage - The beverage industry can explore incorporating algae-based smoothies with different flavors to tap into the health-conscious and eco-friendly consumer market.
3. Seafood - The seafood industry can collaborate with plant-based companies to develop sustainable alternatives and address concerns over declining fish populations.