We've seen a lot of people do innovative things with their old PET bottles, but while most have been creative eco art projects, New Soap has taken a practical approach.
The New Soap, Old Bottle project turns your old pop and beer bottles into soap dispensers!
"Big companies arent going to do this on their own," NewSoap.org says. "So well do it for them. We buy name brand liquid soap by the barrel and package it in old bottles here in America."
They have liquid hand soap, all purpose cleaner, Windex, windshield wiper fluid and car wash concentrate in Coke, Sprite, Dr. Pepper and Pepsi bottles, even old Heineken beer bottles.
'New Soap, Old Bottle' Turns Your Empties Into Eco Dispensers
1. Eco-friendly Bottle Transformations - Repurposing PET bottles into functional products like soap dispensers presents a trend towards sustainable and creative solutions.
2. Upcycling Consumer Packaging - Transforming consumer packaging, such as pop and beer bottles, into useful items like soap dispensers, showcases the trend of repurposing waste and reducing environmental impact.
3. Convenience and Sustainability in Cleaning Products - Providing name brand liquid soap and cleaning products in repurposed bottles combines the trends of convenience and sustainability, offering a unique selling proposition.
1. Consumer Goods - The consumer goods industry can explore opportunities to create innovative product packaging solutions that align with sustainability goals, such as transforming bottles into usable items.
2. Cleaning Products - Cleaning product manufacturers have an opportunity to tap into the growing market for eco-friendly products by repackaging their offerings in repurposed and eco-conscious packaging like soap dispensers made from old bottles.
3. Waste Management and Recycling - The waste management and recycling industry can explore partnerships with initiatives like New Soap to create circular economy models that promote the repurposing of waste materials and reduce landfill waste.