NEON's series of office lunch photos display an artistic approach to the sorts of food people bring to work everyday. 'Office Lunching Habits' was shot by Stephanie Gonot, whose past work also played with food. Images include a classically designed Chinese take-out container, salad ingredients, tupperware containers, disassembled bologna sandwiches and a baguette. The food photography is interspersed with office supplies like pencils, thumb tacks, keyboards, paper clips and sticky notes. Bright colors like teal, yellow and red are also used prominently.
Gonot's quirky juxtaposition in the office lunch photos is refreshing and simple, without being overly minimalistic or complicated. The series not only is artistic, but also has the ability to induce pangs of hunger without going the fast food cheeseburger commercial route.
Stephanie Gonot's Office Lunch Photos for NEON are Delectably Artistic
1. Office Lunch Photography - The trend of photographing office lunches in an artistic and creative way presents an opportunity for food photography and catering industries to offer visually appealing meals for the corporate market.
2. Artistic Food Presentation - The trend of NEON's office lunch photography showcases the value of creativity in food presentation and can be applied to the food service and hospitality industries to offer unique dining experiences for customers.
3. Integrating Office Culture and Food - The trend of incorporating office supplies in NEON's lunch photos presents an opportunity for companies to integrate their office culture with food by offering branded office supplies that enhance the visual aspect of office lunches.
1. Food Photography - The artful approach to office lunch photography by Stephanie Gonot creates new opportunities for the food photography industry to showcase visually appealing and creative meal options.
2. Catering - NEON's office lunch photography trend can present a business opportunity for catering companies to offer visually appealing meals for corporate events and lunches.
3. Corporate Culture Merchandising - The combination of office supplies and food in NEON's lunch photos can inspire companies to create branded office supplies and merchandise for their employees to enhance their overall work experience.