If you are trying to figure out how to create an office atmosphere that improves workers' moods, this infographic emphasizes a sensory experience. From Juice Electrical Supplies, 'Lighting, Atmosphere & Plants? In Pursuit of a Happy Office' explains how these elements can be used to improve productivity in the workplace.
The office atmosphere guide covers a number of topics, including how many hours a week people work around the world and how plants can be used to improve the overall vibe. While Danes barely work over 30 hours a week, Turks are almost at the 50 mark. However, research performed by the University of Exeter demonstrates plants can increase wellbeing by 47%, creativity by 47% and productivity by 38%. The infographic also mentions how lighting and invigorating the senses can make working life more comfortable.
Juice Electrical Supplies's Infographic Explains Office Atmosphere
1. Sensory Experience in the Workplace - Creating a workplace atmosphere that engages the senses to improve mood and productivity.
2. Greenery for Wellbeing and Creativity - Using plants in the office to enhance employee wellbeing, creativity, and productivity.
3. Optimized Lighting for Comfortable Work - Implementing effective lighting strategies to create a comfortable and invigorating work environment.
1. Office Design and Furniture - Opportunities to design and provide furniture that supports a sensory workplace experience.
2. Indoor Plant Suppliers - Supplying a variety of plants for offices to enhance employee wellbeing and creativity.
3. Lighting Solutions Providers - Developing innovative lighting solutions that optimize comfort and productivity in the workplace.