16 Handles is the first fro-yo chain to offer Oatly's soft serve and the vegan frozen treat and in addition to being able to enjoy flavors like Chocolate Devotion and Dreamboat Coconut, fans can expect to be treated to even more options this summer. The creamy frozen desserts join 16 Handles' range of vegan sorbets, soy milk-based soft serve and vegan toppings.
To appeal to the vegan community and beyond, the chain will be throwing an ice cream social with Capital Region Vegan Network and Oatly. This event promises to share a sneak peek at some of the newest 16 Handles x Oatly vegan flavors.
Fortunately for baseball fans, the hard-to-find vegan soft serve from Oatly will soon be coming to MLB stadiums.
16 Handles Offers Oatly's Soft Serve as a Cooling Vegan Treat
1. Vegan Soft Serve - The introduction of vegan soft serve to mainstream dessert shops and events opens up potential for expansion and innovation within the plant-based food industry.
2. Oat Milk - The growing popularity of oat milk as a dairy-free alternative presents opportunities for innovation in the beverage industry such as creating new oat milk-based products.
3. Partnerships with Vegan Brands - Collaborations and partnerships between mainstream and vegan brands can lead to mutually beneficial opportunities and bring plant-based options to a wider audience.
1. Dessert Industry - The dessert industry can innovate by expanding their offerings to include a range of vegan soft serve and dairy-free options, as well as collaborating with vegan brands.
2. Plant-based Food Industry - The plant-based food industry can capitalize on the growing popularity of oat milk and create innovative products that utilize it as an ingredient or base.
3. Food and Beverage Events - Hosting food and beverage events that feature collaborations between mainstream and vegan brands can expose a wider audience to plant-based options and inspire further innovation.