The standard home can be upgraded to be as eco-friendly as possible, but even then it's still not quite as green (figuratively and literally) as Oas1s Houses that are designed to blend into their surroundings rather than stick out. Eco-conscious in and out, Oas1s Houses feature a standard design with a floor model that measures 6 x 6 x 12-meters, which translates to about 160 square meters of living space that's spread across four floors.
Designed with living facades, Oas1s Houses look to work with nature rather than fight against it to live a more symbiotic existence. Those wondering why the name "Oas1s Houses" features a "1" instead of an "i" will be pleasantly surprised to know that it's because the homes are shaped like the number "1," hence the wordplay.
Oas1s Houses Are Designed to Be Green, Both Figuratively and Literally
1. Living Facades - The trend of incorporating living facades into building designs to promote a symbiotic existence with nature presents opportunities for designers and architects to create innovative and eco-conscious structures.
2. Green Homes - The trend of designing homes to incorporate nature and be as eco-friendly as possible provides disruptive innovation opportunities in sustainable architecture and construction.
3. Integration with Surroundings - The trend of designing homes that blend into their surroundings rather than stick out represents an opportunity for builders to create more harmonious homes that promote a connection with nature.
1. Architecture - There is an opportunity for architects to disrupt the traditional home design industry by creating homes that prioritize eco-consciousness and symbiosis with nature.
2. Construction - The construction industry can innovate by incorporating sustainable materials and building techniques to construct eco-friendly homes that promote a harmonious existence with nature.
3. Real Estate - Real estate professionals can offer innovative living options to eco-conscious consumers by specializing in homes that seamlessly integrate with their surroundings and prioritize sustainability.