Nut butter has the potential to satisfy cravings for a flavorful snack and all the while, serve as a healthy source of protein. While a number of extremely decadent, dessert-inspired nut butter spreads have been introduced over the past few years, Nutista collaborated with California's Stone Brewing on the 'Stone Tangerine Express IPA Nutbutter.'
The unconventional nut butter is described as one that's "evocative of a marmalade and nut butter blend," yet it is not strongly sweet. In terms of some of the ingredients that go into making the product, Nutista included enriched a base of blanched almonds and dry-roasted peanuts with tangerine, pineapple, as well as dry malt extract, brewer's yeast and Himalayan sea salt. Naturally, Nutista also recommends enjoying the Stone Tangerine Express IPA Nutbutter with the Stone Tangerine Express IPA that inspired it.
Nutista & Stone Brewing Created a Stone Tangerine Express IPA Nutbutter
1. Decadent Nut Butter Spreads - There is a trend towards introducing extremely indulgent and dessert-inspired nut butter spreads.
2. Collaborations with Craft Breweries - Collaborating with craft breweries to create unique and innovative nut butter flavors is gaining popularity.
3. Unconventional Flavor Combinations - Using unexpected ingredients and flavor combinations in nut butter, such as tangerine and dry malt extract, is becoming more common.
1. Food and Beverage - The food and beverage industry has an opportunity to create and market innovative nut butter products that appeal to a wide range of consumers.
2. Craft Brewery - Craft breweries can explore collaborations with nut butter brands to expand their product line and reach new customers.
3. Health and Wellness - The health and wellness industry can incorporate nutrient-rich nut butters with unique flavors into their product offerings to cater to health-conscious consumers.