Yogurt and kefir are some of the best sources of probiotics, but many consumers are now looking for satiety from dairy-free products and nut-free milk beverages. Good Karma's new probiotic range satisfies with ingredient lists that are free from dairy, gluten, nuts, soy and lactose.
These flavorful probiotic beverages are made with a base of flaxseed, which gives them about five grams of protein per cup. Along with this, the beverages are rich in levels of omegas, vitamins and calcium that rival the amounts typically found in traditional dairy milk products.
In addition to being produced in a Plain variety, Good Karma also offers other fortified flavored flax milk options that come in fun and fruity flavors like Strawberry, Blueberry and Good Greens & Pineapple.
Good Karma's Probiotic Range Includes Dairy- and Nut-Free Milk
1. Probiotic Flaxseed Beverages - Good Karma's probiotic range is a disruptive innovation opportunity for the non-dairy probiotic beverage industry.
2. Dairy-free Probiotics - The trend towards dairy-free probiotic options presents a disruption opportunity for the dairy-alternative industry.
3. Fortified Flavored Flax Milk - The addition of flavorful, fortified flax milk options is a disruptive innovation opportunity for the non-dairy alternative beverage industry.
1. Non-dairy Probiotic Beverage - Good Karma's probiotic range is disruptive to the non-dairy probiotic beverage industry.
2. Dairy-alternative - The dairy-free probiotic trend presents an opportunity for disruptive innovation within the dairy-alternative industry.
3. Non-dairy Alternative Beverage - The trend towards flavorful fortified flax milk options creates disruption opportunities for the non-dairy alternative beverage industry.