Rattlesnake Group is the design company behind nur's Pomegranate Soda can design. The United Kingdom-based startup company is launching its all-natural Pomegranate Soda globally. The refreshing beverage is made from 100% pomegranate juice with no added sugar. Made with fresh pomegranates directly transported from some of Armenia's best pomegranate farms, the unique soda boasts a sweet flavor.
The design team wanted to reflect the mysterious flow and energy that nur instills. To do so, Rattlesnake Group created a bold purple design to stand out within the soda market. nur aims to become a breath of fresh air for soda lovers. The energetic can design features a delicately cascading bushel of pomegranates that practically burst off the surface.
Image Credit: Packaging Of The World
Rattlesnake Group Designed the Soda Can Art for nur's Pomegranate Soda
1. All-natural Sodas - Natural ingredients and no added sugar are becoming more in demand for soda products, presenting opportunities for companies to innovate and capture market share.
2. Global Expansion - Startups in the beverage industry are looking to expand their reach to international markets to grow their customer base and increase revenue.
3. Bold Packaging Design - Eye-catching packaging design can be a key differentiator for beverage companies, especially in crowded markets, inspiring opportunities for creative innovation.
1. Beverage - The beverage industry is ripe for disruption with opportunities in the all-natural, global expansion, and packaging design areas.
2. Food & Agriculture - There is an opportunity for food and agriculture companies to innovate around the supply chain for natural and sustainably sourced ingredients to meet the growing demand for all-natural products.
3. Design - Design agencies and companies can capitalize on the trend of bold, eye-catching packaging design by offering creative and strategic services to beverage and other consumer goods industries.