Absinthe is one of the key ingredients in one of the most popular flavours of Nunu Chocolates. The hallucinatory beverage heightens the confections made by the husband-and-wife combo behind Nunu Chocolates. A musician by trade, Nunu was originally conceived as an atypical product to sell at the merchandise booth during concerts.
Made from Santander cocoa beans, Nunu Chocolates come in many different varieties including Earl Grey ganache, an assortment of caramels, Prosecco, Amarula and Mezcal.
Nunu Chocolates Will Encourage Visits From the Green Fairy
1. Hallucinogenic Foods - The use of unconventional ingredients like absinthe to create unique food experiences presents opportunities for product differentiation and alternative consumer markets.
2. Musical Merchandise - Creating atypical products to sell at concerts presents opportunities for musicians to expand their brand beyond music and into product development.
3. Gourmet Flavors - Developing unique flavor combinations, such as Earl Grey ganache and Prosecco, can attract consumers with a taste for unique and high-end culinary experiences.
1. Food and Beverage - The food and beverage industry can explore the use of unconventional ingredients to create unique, one-of-a-kind products and experiences.
2. Music - Musicians can expand their brand beyond music by creating atypical products, like Nunu Chocolates, to sell at concerts and online merch stores.
3. Confectionery - The confectionery industry has the opportunity to develop gourmet flavors and unique combinations to cater to consumers looking for high-end culinary experiences.