Meghan Collison is surrounded by plush toys and stuffed animals on the cover of Numero China's #44 issue for November 2014.
It's one thing to have hobbies, but a full-grown woman with a stuffed animal collection is pretty unsettling. Perhaps that's kind of the point behind this cover, which features Collison giving the camera a disquieting stare, almost as if daring us to judge her. Or, on the other hand, it could be a matter of encouraging adults to embrace their inner child? Collison wears a luxurious fur coat accessorized with a candy necklace to drive the point home. Hey, some of us just don't ever want to grow up.
The editorial was lensed by photographic duo Sofia Sanchez and Mauro Mongiello.
Meghan Collison is on the Cover of Numero China #44
1. Plush Toy Collections - Opportunity to innovate by creating unique and customizable stuffed animal collections for adults.
2. Embracing the Inner Child - Disruptive potential in developing products and experiences that encourage adults to reconnect with their childlike wonder.
3. Luxurious Fur Accessories - Innovation can be found in designing high-end fur accessories that appeal to the adult market.
1. Toy Manufacturing - Disruptive potential lies in manufacturing and marketing plush toys targeted at adult collectors and enthusiasts.
2. Psychological Well-being - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in developing products and services that help adults find joy and fulfillment in embracing their inner child.
3. Fashion and Accessories - Innovative potential exists in creating luxury fur accessories that cater to an adult market looking for unique and nostalgic fashion statements.