Cool and seductive, model Daphne Groeneveld heats up the Numero 'Chambre 14' editorial as though she were a hot summer day. Despite being shot completely in black and white, which gives the photoshoot a retro appeal perpetuated by the blonde beauty's voluminous locks and dark eyes characteristic of Brigitte Bardot, the pictures convey this heat passionately.
The Numero 'Chambre 14' editorial was shot by famed photographer Ellen von Unwerth. Appearing in Issue 145 of the magazine, the photoshoot was styled by fashion editor Samuel François, who put together a sassy and revealing wardrobe of lingerie sets, outerwear and body-clinging dresses. The sex kitten looks were perfected by hairstylist Seb Bascle and makeup artist Thomas de Kluyver.
The Numero 'Chambre 14' Photoshoot Stars Daphne Groeneveld
1. Grayscale Photography - Explore the use of black and white photography to create retro and seductive visuals.
2. Sensual Editorials - Discover the allure of editorial photo shoots that evoke passion and sensuality through fashion and styling.
3. Vintage-inspired Fashion - Embrace the timeless appeal of retro fashion elements like voluminous locks and dark eye makeup for a seductive look.
1. Fashion and Photography - The fashion industry can leverage grayscale editorials to create captivating visual campaigns that evoke emotions and desire.
2. Beauty and Cosmetics - Beauty brands can draw inspiration from the seductive and vintage beauty looks showcased in the Numero 'Chambre 14' photoshoot for their own product campaigns.
3. Magazine Publishing - Magazine publishers can explore the popularity of sensual editorials like Numero 'Chambre 14' to attract readers and engage them with captivating content.