The nonnative Summer 2019 collection follows similar themes that the Japanese imprint often embodies -- minimal shapes and color palettes. The new range arrives from an angle that explores retro 90s themes, delivering Americana sportswear designs in casual forms.
The collection features a wide range of relaxed shapes in an earthy color palette. The materials prepared for the warmer seasons with moisture-wicking fabrication and COOLMAX fabric materials for breathability. Additionally, the collection also sees durable CORDURA yarn materials that ensure cool and dry elements to further push the stylistic functions of the designs. Some of the standout pieces include the loosely fitted trousers, the wide range of cotton t-shirts, the Harrington jackets, loose blazers, three-quarter sleeve tops, lightweight layering goods, and some accessory options as well.
The nonnative Summer 2019 Range Delivers Americana Aesthetics
1. Casual Earthy Fashion - Opportunity for brands to create 90s-inspired casual fashion with earthy color palettes and relaxed shapes.
2. Americana Sportswear Designs - Brands can explore retro 90s themes and deliver Americana aesthetics in their sportswear designs.
3. Moisture-wicking Fabrication - Innovative opportunity for fabric manufacturers to develop materials that offer moisture-wicking properties for breathability in warm seasons.
1. Fashion - Fashion brands can tap into the 90s-inspired casual fashion trend and explore Americana sportswear designs.
2. Fabric Manufacturing - Opportunity for fabric manufacturers to produce innovative materials like COOLMAX fabric and CORDURA yarn with cool and dry elements.
3. Accessories - Opportunity for accessory brands to create trendy accessory options that complement the 90s-inspired casual earthy fashion trend.