Up until this point, Ben & Jerry's has only introduced Non-Dairy Frozen Desserts made with a base of almond milk but the beloved brand is now expanding its vegan-friendly offerings with a trio of pints made with sunflower butter. The three newest Non-Dairy Frozen Desserts from Ben & Jerry's include all cookie-inspired flavors: "Milk" & Cookies, Crème Brûlée Cookie and Mint Chocolate Cookie. These new products are easily distinguished by their yellow lids decorated with flower shapes. Notably, non-dairy flavors now make up more than 25% of the company's flavors.
Now that consumers have been introduced to a variety of plant-based frozen desserts made with milk alternatives, a new wave of products is emerging that puts a spotlight on creamy seed butter.
Image Credit: Ben & Jerry's
Ben & Jerry's Newest Non-Dairy Frozen Desserts Have a Unique Base
1. Seed Butter Frozen Desserts - The growing demand for vegan and non-dairy frozen desserts presents an opportunity for innovative products made with creamy seed butters as an alternative to traditional milk bases.
2. Cookie-inspired Flavors - Ben & Jerry's new non-dairy frozen desserts feature flavors inspired by classic cookies, indicating a trend towards nostalgic and indulgent taste experiences in the vegan food market.
3. Expansion of Non-dairy Offerings - Ben & Jerry's increasing focus on non-dairy flavors and ingredients represents a larger trend in the food industry towards meeting the needs and preferences of consumers with dietary restrictions or ethical considerations.
1. Plant-based Food - The rise of plant-based diets and the demand for vegan-friendly food products has created a gap in the frozen dessert market that can be filled by innovative seed butter-based products like Ben & Jerry's newest non-dairy flavors.
2. Non-dairy Products - As more consumers seek out non-dairy alternatives in response to health concerns and sustainability issues, the non-dairy product industry can capitalize on this trend by developing innovative and delicious alternatives to traditional dairy-based products.
3. Frozen Desserts - Innovative flavors and ingredients, such as seed butters and cookie-inspired flavors, can disrupt the frozen dessert industry and attract new consumers looking for indulgent, dairy-free options.