Zero-ABV brand Fluére introduced its first non-alcoholic cocktail, Fluére Raspberry, and it was created to pay tribute to the location of an Extreme E Championship race. This non-alcoholic cocktail tells the story of Lac Rose in Senegal, where the second round of the Extreme E Championship is being held. Due to the high altitude and the high salt content of the shallow lagoon, the water's algae has an unmissable pink color.
In terms of taste, Fluére Raspberry is said to be sweet, smooth and fresh with a "unique after-bite that normally only alcoholic drinks have."
The brand is also paying tribute to hosts of the off-road race like Saudi Arabia, Greenland, Brazil and Argentina.
Fluére Designed a Non-Alcoholic Cocktail for the Extreme E Championship
1. Non-alcoholic Cocktails - The trend towards mocktails and zero-alcohol drinks offers an opportunity for innovation and expansion in the beverage industry.
2. Flavor Innovation - Developing new and unusual flavors in non-alcoholic beverages, like Fluére's Raspberry cocktail, can set brands apart in a competitive market.
3. Storytelling in Beverage Marketing - Using location-based and cultural storytelling to market non-alcoholic beverages can attract consumers looking for unique and meaningful experiences.
1. Beverage - Non-alcoholic beverages, like Fluére's Raspberry cocktail, have the potential to disrupt the beverage industry and appeal to health-conscious or sober consumers.
2. Hospitality - The trend towards non-alcoholic cocktails and mocktails offers an opportunity for innovation in the hospitality industry, including in bars, restaurants, and event spaces.
3. Sports and Entertainment - Non-alcoholic beverages designed to pay tribute to events, locations, or cultures, like Fluére's Raspberry cocktail for the Extreme E Championship, can offer unique opportunities for partnerships and marketing in the sports and entertainment industries.