Menstrual cups have grown in popularity as consumers seek sustainable and streamlined solutions to their periods and nixit is a new, one-size-fits-all option that is plastic-free and made from 100% medical-grade BPA-free silicone.
The nixit cup offers a unique circular shape that sits at the base of the cervix making it easy to insert without requiring suction (meaning less chance of leakage). It can be worn for up to 12 hours–holding four super tampons worth of flow of 70mL. Plus, the cup is reusable for up to 5 years, saving consumers around $700 in tampon costs.
nixit can be purchased online from the nixit platform as well as online and in Urban Outfitters. retailers for $39.99.
Image Credit: nixit
The One-Size-Fits-All Period Cup, nixit, Doesn't Rely on Suction
1. Comfort-focused Menstrual Cups - A rising trend in sustainable alternatives to traditional menstrual products that are comfortable for users.
2. One-size-fits-all Options - A value proposition by innovative menstrual cup brands that simplify product offerings and make them more accessible for consumers.
3. Circular-shaped Menstrual Cups - A unique design approach by menstrual cup brands that prioritize ease of use and comfort for wearers.
1. Feminine Hygiene - The feminine hygiene industry can innovate to make more sustainable and affordable menstrual products that prioritize user comfort.
2. Retail - The retail industry can capitalize on the growing demand for sustainable menstrual products by carrying eco-friendly brands like nixit.
3. E-commerce - E-commerce companies can disrupt the feminine hygiene industry and provide a more diverse range of menstrual products to consumers.