These eco cars, they don’t stop coming. There are so many, it’s hard to keep track, but the Nissan Land Glider is definitely one I’ll be keeping my eye on. Partly because it looks so gosh darn sleek, with its narrow, curvilinear shape and pristine white exterior.
Along with being a super chic auto, the eco-friendly Nissan Land Glider is fully electric with a computer-controlled steering operation. And, here’s the best part: it boasts the ability to turn into a motorcycle—I kid you not. How’s that for a sexy ride?
The Nissan Land Glider Looks Sexy While Offering Zero Emissions
1. Eco-friendly Transportation - Nissan's Land Glider showcases the innovation and opportunity for eco-friendly transportation with its fully electric and computer-controlled steering operation.
2. Hybrid Vehicle Design - The sleek and curvilinear design of the Nissan Land Glider raises new trends and innovations for hybrid vehicle design with its ability to transform into a motorcycle.
3. Infotainment Technology - The computer-controlled steering operation of the Nissan Land Glider presents opportunities for infotainment technology with fully digital displays and future integrating features.
1. Automotive - The Nissan Land Glider sets a trend for sustainable and innovative vehicles that can transform into multiple vehicles opening up new opportunities in the automotive industry.
2. Electric Vehicle - Nissan's Land Glider showcases the advancements in electric vehicle technology and opens up opportunities for further innovation in electric vehicles.
3. Personal Transportation - Nissan's Land Glider raises new opportunities for future personal transportation products that can transform and become more sustainable for everyday use.