It's difficult to make a bottle of wine stand out in the liquor store, so the approach taken by TSMGO with Ninety Wine packaging is a unique one. At first, it might appear as though these Spanish vinos have been given blank labels; however, with the right light and a close look, the consumer will see a dotted grid pattern printed on the white stickers in either gold, silver or black ink.
An intriguing rationality is bestowed upon Ninety Wine packaging with this visual technique, making it stand out simply because it isn't embellished with the sort of punchy logo that you may be accustomed to seeing at the shop. This design is eye-catching in its own way, cleverly symbolizing the high point value of the beverage, based on the common 100-point scale of grading grape-derived alcohol.
Ninety Wine Packaging Has a Dotted Grid to Graphically Represent Quality
1. Minimalist Packaging - The use of blank labels and simple designs is a trend in packaging, allowing products to stand out on store shelves.
2. Hidden Visuals - Incorporating hidden visuals that can only be seen under certain conditions is a growing trend, adding an element of surprise and intrigue to products.
3. Symbolic Design - Designs that symbolize product attributes or qualities are becoming popular, conveying information visually instead of through traditional branding.
1. Wine Packaging - The wine packaging industry can explore minimalist designs and hidden visuals to differentiate their products and create a unique brand experience.
2. Beverage Packaging - Incorporating symbolic designs in beverage packaging can help brands communicate the quality and characteristics of their products in a visually striking way.
3. Graphic Design - Graphic designers can embrace the trend of minimalist packaging and hidden visuals to create unique and memorable designs that stand out in the market.