Nike Sportswear is trying to bridge the gaps between sport, art and fashion. Its latest collection Sport is Art is a series of graphic tees unique to the Nike lineup.
From May 17 - 26 a Nike Sportswear store located in Causeway Bay, Hong Kong, will transform itself into an art gallery that features these one-of-a-kind t-shirts. The t-shirts combine elements of pop culture and iconic Nike imagery. The designs for these t-shirts were comprised from 11 of the best creatives from all over the world. Using classic and iconic Nike designs, the designers infused their illustrations with creativity, using ink splashes and photography to make these t-shirts really stand out.
The Nike Sportswear Sport is Art Collection Collabs Pop Culture and Design
1. Sport Is Art Collection - The Sport is Art Collection is bridging the gaps between sport, art, and fashion, creating opportunities for triad innovative designs.
2. Graphic Tees - Graphic Tees have transformed into one-of-a-kind, unique pieces of wearable art that brands and designers can collaborate on to innovate in the fashion industry.
3. Pop Culture Mashups - Pop Culture Mashups are becoming a popular trend in fashion, and brands can collaborate with illustrators and designers to create unique and interesting designs that merge together two seemingly different cultures.
1. Fashion Industry - The fashion industry can collaborate with pop culture and artists to create unique and creative designs to innovate the fashion industry.
2. Sportswear Industry - The sportswear industry can continue to bridge the gap between sport and fashion, creating opportunities to develop disruptive and innovative designs for athletic apparel.
3. Graphic Design Industry - The graphic design industry can collaborate with fashion brands and sportswear companies to create one-of-a-kind wearable art pieces that stand out from traditional t-shirt designs.