The NTM x N+TC Tour is kicking off in Shanghai and people can show their support by picking up a pair of Nike Shanghai tights. Women will be coming together on March 8, which happens to be International Women's Day, for a full day of workout challenges and high-energy events. Arriving in style will be key.
Created using 3-D projection, the Nike Shanghai tights focuses a lot of the placement of patterns. Jamie Lee, Design Director for Women’s Training, says, "Following our ethos of designing arond the body in motion, we strategically place prints and colors to highlight and flatter the female form." Bold and performance-driven, the Nike Shanghai tights is made using ultra-soft Dri-FIT fabric. Yet it is its bright color that makes it stand out. Lee explains, "Red is an auspicious color in Chinese culture that symbolizes joy, celebration and good fortune."
The Nike Shanghai Tights Helps Kick off the NTM x N+TC Tour
1. High-energy Events - Opportunity for businesses to create and provide unique products and experiences for participants of high-energy events like the NTM x N+TC Tour.
2. Bold and Performance-driven Designs - Disruptive innovation opportunities for sportswear brands to create visually striking and high-performing designs, like the Nike Shanghai tights, that combine functionality with style.
3. Cultural Symbolism in Fashion - Opportunity for fashion brands to incorporate cultural symbolism, like the use of auspicious colors in Chinese culture, into their designs and products.
1. Sportswear - Sportswear industry has the potential to develop and market unique and performance-driven products for high-energy events.
2. Fashion - Fashion industry can explore incorporating cultural symbolism and design elements, such as auspicious colors, into their collections and products.
3. Event Management - Event management industry can cater to the growing demand for high-energy events, offering services and experiences that cater to participants.