You've heard of dance battles, now get a load of the Nike Free Yourself Throwdown commercial for a different type of competition.
The awesomely epic Nike Free Yourself Throwdown ad shows various athletes challenging one another in the ultimate showdown. Each athlete performs an impossible feat and looks off to the camera challenging the next person in line. As each individual one-ups the next, viewers are treated to a variety of badass stunts from various sports that'll get them to consider making a return to sports. From a wheelchair-bound athlete doing a perfect flip, to an intense break dance battle, the instigating athletes in the commercial mean business.
The amazing Nike Free Yourself Throwdown video was filmed to promote the launch of the new Free Run 2 Sneaker.
The Nike Free Yourself Throwdown Ad Displays Intense Competition
1. Athletic Competitions - Opportunities for companies to create commercials or events that showcase athletic competitions between various sports and categories.
2. Challenge Advertising - The trend where commercials challenge viewers with a gauntlet of difficult or exciting tasks to promote products.
3. Inclusive Sports Marketing - Creating events and ads that showcase inclusiveness, where everyone, regardless of race or background, is given a platform to showcase their athletic talents.
1. Sports Apparel Industry - The opportunity for companies to create new lines of athletic wear that enable wearers to perform challenging feats across a broad range of sports.
2. Television Broadcasting - The opportunity for television production companies to broadcast events and challenges across different sports competitions to a global audience.
3. Social Media Marketing - Platforms to showcase new athletic product launches and athletic competitions across different social media channels.