To celebrate the Summer Solstice, the longest day of the year, White Castle is solidifying its presence as a nighttime hotspot by turning itself into Night Castle as the sun goes down. As Jamie Richardson, VP of White Castle describes, "Everyone knows the vibe changes after dark at White Castle."
For the evening of June 20th, White Castle put together Cocktails and Craves pairings, each of which combines a White Castle Slider with a custom drink that can be mixed with one of the Coca-Cola Freestyle machines found at its location. There's the Orange Afterglow, which matches with the Original Slider, Castillo Rosado Margarita to complement the Jalapeno Cheese Slider and the Midnight Merlot Punch for pairing with a Cheese Slider.
Image Credit: White Castle
White Castle is Marking the Solstice By Transforming Into 'Night Castle'
1. Nighttime Transformation - Opportunity for businesses to transform their daytime operations in creative ways during evening hours.
2. Food and Drink Pairing Menus - Innovative menus combining food and drinks present an opportunity for restaurants and bars to attract customers with unique offerings.
3. Custom Cocktail Creation - Customizable drink offerings provide an opportunity for customers to experiment with new flavors and increase sales for bars and restaurants.
1. Fast Food Industry - Fast food chains have the opportunity to expand their customer base and increase sales by offering creative and unique after-dark menus.
2. Bar and Nightclub Industry - Bars and nightclubs can attract new and repeat customers by offering innovative food and drink pairing menus during evening hours.
3. Beverage Industry - Beverage companies can partner with bars and restaurants to provide custom drink offerings that cater to the preferences of customers and increase revenue.