After dropping a pair of skater sneakers, as well as a basketball-style rework, a new RONE design was released. Readying for the colder months ahead, the style draws from classic winter boots -- however the designer brand manages to executes style in a much more fashionable way.
Called the 'Ninety Six,' the new RONE model's upper is constructed with premium black leather -- which gives it a slightly shiny finish that adds to its refined look. In contrast, cream-colored stitching decorates the sides and the heel, as well as around the laces and tongue. The majority of the sole is textured black rubber, however the footbed and midsole are split up with natural cork, reports HYPEBEAST.
These New RONE Boots, Dubbed the 'Ninety Six,' Boast a Luxurious Look
1. Refined Winter Boots - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in designing winter boots that combine classic functionality with a fashionable and refined look.
2. Luxurious Footwear - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in creating footwear with premium materials and finishes, elevating the overall luxurious appeal.
3. Contrasting Design Elements - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in incorporating contrasting design elements, such as color and texture, to create visually appealing footwear styles.
1. Footwear Manufacturing - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in the footwear manufacturing industry by offering winter-ready boots with refined aesthetics.
2. Fashion and Luxury Goods - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in the fashion and luxury goods industry by creating winter boots that are both functional and fashionable.
3. Artisanal Craftsmanship - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in the artisanal craftsmanship industry by incorporating premium materials and attention to detail in winter boot designs.