Starbucks Japan has announced two new Frappuccinos that help to bring summer to a close and welcome the arrival of autumn. The Green Apple Jelly Frappuccino and Baked Pink Apple Frappuccino are deliciously harvest season-inspired, and are characterized by their sweet, dessert-like profiles.
The Green Apple Jelly Frappuccino has crips bits of apple along with soft apple gelatin in the mix along with green apply candy bits on the whipped cream topping. The Baked Pink Apple Frappuccino features a pink apple compote that's paired with crumbled pastry for a drinkable, pie-like experience.
The two new Frappuccinos will be available as part of the Starbucks Japan Artful Autumn menu that will launch August 30 with the blended beverages themselves only available until September 19.
These new Frappuccinos from Starbucks Japan are Fall-Ready
1. Seasonal Frappuccinos - Opportunity for other coffee chains to create their own unique seasonal Frappuccinos to attract customers during specific times of the year.
2. Dessert-inspired Beverages - Potential for restaurants and cafes to offer dessert-inspired beverages that mimic the flavors and experience of popular desserts.
3. Limited-time Menus - Chance for food and beverage establishments to introduce limited-time menus to create a sense of exclusivity and drive customer excitement and engagement.
1. Coffee Chains - Disruptive innovation opportunity for coffee chains to experiment with unique and seasonal Frappuccino flavors to attract and retain customers.
2. Restaurants - Opportunity for restaurants to offer innovative and creative dessert-inspired beverages to appeal to customers looking for unique culinary experiences.
3. Cafes - Chance for cafes to introduce limited-time menus featuring specialty beverages to create a sense of anticipation and encourage repeat visits.