These new New Forest Ice Creams have been unveiled by the brand in the UK as an artisanal series of flavors that will offer consumers an alternative way to indulge their sweet tooth. Coming in 120ml packs, the ice creams come with a spoon in the lid to let them be consumed out of the house instead of requiring a conventional bowl and a utensil. The two flavors includes Blackberry Clotted Cream and Salted Caramel, which are both infused with premium ingredients to achieve a high-quality final product.
Director of New Forest Ice Cream Christina Veal spoke on the new flavors saying, "Our blackberry clotted cream and salted caramel flavours are a welcomed addition to our range of 120ml individual tubs. We know that our customers love our salted caramel flavour in its premium scoop form, therefore we wanted to ensure it could be easily accessible for everyone, at any time! Our blackberry clotted cream is an entirely new flavour and is the perfect fruity addition to the 120ml range."
These New New Forest Ice Creams Have Rich, Decadent Flavor
1. Artisan Ice Creams - Opportunity for creating unique and premium ice cream flavors using high-quality ingredients.
2. On-the-go Packaging - Potential for developing convenient and portable packaging solutions for snack-sized ice creams.
3. Indulgent Flavors - Growing demand for rich and decadent ice cream flavors in the market.
1. Food and Beverage - Opportunity for ice cream manufacturers to innovate and cater to evolving consumer preferences.
2. Packaging - Potential for packaging companies to create innovative solutions for on-the-go ice cream products.
3. Gourmet Desserts - Increasing market for unique and luxurious dessert options, including artisan ice creams.