These New Flat lampshades by Berlin designer Formfjord are an easy, cheap and inventive way to shade your lighting fixtures with an easily recycled material.
The best part about the New Flat is that you don't even have to be a savvy, handy person to install them: Little more than a bit of folding is required to set them up. Once you're done with it, the New Flat can then be easily stored in a drawer or cupboard, or discarded in your recycling bin.
The New Flat Lampshade is Made from Cardboard Boxes
1. Sustainable Lighting - The cardboard box lampshades promote the use of easily recycled materials for eco-friendly lighting solutions.
2. DIY Decor - The easy installation and storage of the New Flat lampshades cater to the growing trend of do-it-yourself home decor.
3. Cost-effective Design - The inexpensive nature of the lampshades offers disruptive innovation opportunities for affordable and accessible lighting options.
1. Home Decor - The New Flat lampshades cater to the home decor industry's demand for unique and sustainable lighting solutions.
2. Sustainability - The use of easily recycled materials in the lampshades aligns with the sustainability efforts of various industries, such as architecture and design.
3. Manufacturing - The production of cardboard box lampshades can lead to innovative manufacturing techniques and supply chain solutions in the lighting industry.