The Coca-Cola New Compact Freestyle machine is the latest addition to the brand's lineup of soda dispensers that are arriving in Europe to put more control in the hands of the consumer.
The soda machine provides consumers with the ability to personalize drinks to their exact preferences, while also allowing them to use their own reusable bottles. This will help to reduce carbon emissions, packaging and waste. The machine also maintains an ultra-compact design that will save ample space in the retail environment.
Coca-Cola President of Europe Nikos Koumettis spoke on the trial of the Coca-Cola New Compact Freestyle machine saying, "The findings of our preliminary analysis promisingly show that the New Compact Freestyle can have a lower carbon footprint per serving compared to traditional packs, such as cans and PET bottles. This is hugely encouraging given the importance to deliver meaningful action on sustainability for Coca-Cola, and our customers and consumers.”
The Coca-Cola New Compact Freestyle Machine is Arriving in Europe
1. Personalized Beverages - The growing desire for customizable drinks creates opportunities for innovative beverage technologies and products.
2. Sustainable Packaging - As consumers become more environmentally conscious, companies can capitalize on eco-friendly packaging solutions.
3. Compact Retail Solutions - Businesses can benefit from developing space-saving retail technologies targeting on-the-go consumers.
1. Smart Vending Machines - Development of intelligent and personalized vending machines can disrupt the retail industry.
2. Reusable Bottle Manufacturing - Manufacturers can tap into the demand for reusable bottles, catering to consumers' sustainability preferences.
3. Green Consumer Packaging - Companies can innovate and disrupt traditional packaging methods by offering eco-friendly alternatives.