The latest version of the Netflix interface makes for a comprehensive visual overhaul and is designed to be easier on the eye as well as keep users hooked onto Netflix, not that that was a big challenge to begin with.
The desktop browser version of the Netflix interface is significantly different and gets rid of the traditional heavy use of red for a more subtle white and grey layout that is easier on the eye. The logo too gets a redesign with flat red text in place of white text with a black shadow.
Netflix's content may be enough to keep people hooked, but this redesign shows that the video streaming service isn't content to rest on its laurels and is eager to keep improving and look for ways to stay fresh and exciting.
The New Netflix Interface Embraces Subtlety of Color & Design
1. Revamped Video Streaming Interfaces - Redesigning streaming website interfaces to create a better user experience, using more subtle colors, and focusing on being easier on the eyes with more efficient layouts.
2. Subtle and Minimalistic Streaming Services - Using subtle and more muted website designs and updated logos to create a relaxing and user-friendly streaming experience.
3. Brand Innovations for Streaming Services - Using updated logos and website designs to help rejuvenate the brand and market the experience as fresh and visually updated.
1. Streaming Services - Video streaming services can update their website designs and logos to provide users with, trendy, and eye-soothing experiences.
2. Web Development - Web developers can experiment with muted color palettes to create websites that are easier on the user’s eyes while still maintaining usability.
3. Digital Design - Digital design agencies can work on redesigning and creating updated logos for website interfaces to promote modern and fresh looks.