Many users keep a speaker system in their home along with another portable variety that they use when out of the house, but the conceptual Nest Speakers system is here to offer a decidedly different alternative to separate units. The audio system incorporates a stationary unit that can be used in the home for listening to your favorite music, while the incorporated portable speaker can be carried with you anywhere you go. When you arrive back home, the mini speaker can be nested back into the main unit to beef up audio capabilities while also ensuring you don't misplace it.
The conceptual Nest Speakers are inspired by Matryoshka dolls given the nesting design aesthetic and are the design work of Donita Viktoria Salazar.
The Nest Speakers Let You Listen at Home and Out of the House
1. Multi-functional Audio Systems - Incorporating both stationary and portable speakers opens up opportunities for companies to create unique and innovative audio systems for both home and outdoor use.
2. Nested Design Aesthetics - Designing audio or tech products with a nested aesthetic may open up new marketing opportunities and appeal to consumers looking for dual functionality.
3. Portable Audio Solutions - The growing demand for portable audio solutions creates an opportunity for companies to design and market mini speakers that can be used on-the-go and nested into larger units for home use.
1. Consumer Electronics - Tech companies in the consumer electronics industry have opportunities to create compact audio systems with nested design aesthetics to cater to the needs of consumers who prefer portable audio solutions for outdoor use.
2. Furniture and Decor - The nesting design of audio speakers creates an opportunity for companies in the furniture and decor industries to create multi-functional pieces and integrate audio systems into furniture for a sleek and functional design.
3. Travel and Hospitality - By creating portable audio solutions for travel and hospitality, companies have the opportunity to cater to customers who desire a seamless listening experience when they are on-the-go.