The Nescafé Gold Iced coffee range is being launched by Nestlé just in time for the warm weather to offer consumers with an easier way to enjoy cold coffee beverages.
The products come in two varieties including Iced Cappuccino and Iced Latte Salted Caramel, which are both priced at £2.98 each and reported to come in at 60 calories per cup. The products are being launched in convenient sachet formats that can be made at home in mere seconds by simply adding in cold water and ice.
Sensor Brand Manager for Nescafé Gold Frothy Coffee at Nestlé UK and Ireland Laura Branch-Parker spoke on the new Nescafé Gold Iced coffee range saying, "We are very excited to launch the new iced range of Nescafé Gold ready for the summer. We have seen a huge growth in the popularity of iced coffee in cafés and coffee shops as people look for refreshing iced frothy coffee on the go.”
Image Credit: Nestle
The Nescafé Gold Iced Coffee Range is Arriving in Time for Summer
1. Convenient Iced Coffee Products - There is an opportunity for other companies to create convenient, at-home iced coffee products similar to the Nescafé Gold Iced Coffee range.
2. Healthy Iced Coffee Options - There is a potential for the creation of healthy iced coffee products due to the popularity of healthy living and low-calorie options.
3. Iced Coffee Sachet Formats - There is the opportunity for other companies to create similar iced coffee sachet formats for at-home use.
1. Food and Beverage Industry - The food and beverage industry can take advantage of the growing popularity of iced coffee and create innovative products to cater to consumer demand.
2. Coffee Industry - The coffee industry can benefit from creating new and unique iced coffee flavors and products to draw in consumers who enjoy trying new things.
3. Packaged Goods Industry - The packaged goods industry can capitalize on the trend of at-home convenience and create similar iced coffee sachet products for consumers who prefer making their own coffee at home.