Charis Tsevis has a passion for mosaics and collages that he has incorporated into his neo-futuristic vector technique images of althletes. Tsevis calls these abstract works of art 'a tribute to Balla, Sironi and Duchamp and the theories of Nino Di Salvatore, Bruno Munari and Rudolf Arnheim.'
The images are stunning and though the neo-futuristic vector technique makes use of flat, solid-color geometric shapes, the finished work conveys an unexpected sense of motion and vibrancy.
Implications - Now, these illustrations only represent athletes from Greece and the US International Men's basketball team, Charis Tsevis hopes to create a set involving all 32 participating countries.
Well, we wait we bated breath.
Charis Tsevis' Neo Futuristic Vector Art is Alive with Motion
1. Neo-futuristic Vector Technique - Opportunity to explore the use of flat, solid-color geometric shapes to create visually stunning and dynamic illustrations.
2. Mosaic and Collage Art - Potential to integrate mosaic and collage techniques into digital illustrations for a unique and eye-catching visual style.
3. Tribute to Art Theories - Exploration of paying homage to art theories and theorists through abstract works of art.
1. Graphic Design - Incorporating neo-futuristic vector technique and mosaic/collage art into graphic design projects for visually captivating visuals.
2. Sports and Athletics - Creating illustrations representing athletes from various countries to celebrate international sports competitions.
3. Fine Arts - Exploring the intersection of digital and traditional fine arts through the use of neo-futuristic vector technique combined with mosaic and collage art.