To eat alfresco can be a great way to enjoy the nature that infiltrates the city, and the Nendo Kotoli for Ruinart is a picnic set that embodies this overlap with absolute elegance.
The image of birds perched along telephone wires is recreated in the design of this bird cage travel box, complete with a straight edged handle and a matching cantilevered bottle stopper. The collection includes stemless champagne flutes that must be held between the fingers, or set down in a rather precarious way. Small metal clips hook onto the handle and the stopper which provide a closed loop in which the tapered glasses can be placed. An excursion with the beverage set by Nendo, Kotoli for Ruinart, might be your ticket to a refreshing inner city escape.
The Nendo Kotoli for Ruinart is Inspired by Birds on Telephone Wires
1. Al Fresco Dining - The trend towards outdoor dining will continue as people seek to enjoy nature while still in the city.
2. Bird-inspired Design - Designs that draw inspiration from nature, such as the Nendo Kotoli for Ruinart, will continue to resonate with consumers.
3. Travel-friendly Dining Sets - As more people look to travel and explore, there will be a demand for portable and compact dining sets that can be taken on the go.
1. Hospitality - Hotels and restaurants can capitalize on the trend towards outdoor dining by offering more al fresco options and unique dining experiences.
2. Design - Designers can explore how to incorporate nature-inspired elements into their products, like the bird-inspired design of the Nendo Kotoli for Ruinart.
3. Travel and Leisure - Companies in the travel and leisure industry can offer portable and travel-friendly dining sets as part of their offerings, making it easier for people to enjoy a gourmet experience on-the-go.