In honor of National Junk Food Day on July 21st, MTV Other put together some mock flavors that are just as fake as the Fried Chicken Oreo that's been circulating the Internet as of late. With a little help from Photoshop, MTV Other imagined a range of flavors that included booze, broccoli, donuts, ramen and cookies without any cream at all.
In addition to each Oreo having a unique look, the packaging for the cookies gets totally revamped in each case too, showing off what a taste of the bizarre cookies might taste like. Although some of the flavors are truly unusual, you have to wonder what a star dust-filled Oreo cookie might taste like.
These Mock Oreo Cookie Flavors Celebrate National Junk Food Day
1. Mock Flavored Foods - Opportunity for creating imitation flavors in various food products to cater to novelty-seeking consumers.
2. Unique Packaging Designs - Potential for innovative packaging designs that reflect the unconventional nature of the product and grab consumers' attention.
3. Creative Food Photography - Growing trend in visually appealing and imaginative food photography that aims to surprise and engage viewers.
1. Food and Beverage - Real opportunity for food and beverage companies to experiment with unconventional flavors and packaging, catering to adventurous consumers.
2. Marketing and Advertising - Innovative advertising agencies and marketers can capitalize on unique product concepts to create attention-grabbing campaigns that generate buzz.
3. Social Media and Content Creation - Content creators can leverage the visually striking and unusual mock cookie flavors to create engaging social media content and drive online discussions.