Calvin Klein is furthering its exploration through Americana in its newest #MyCalvin's campaign which stars Millie Bobby Brown, Paris Jackson and Lulu Tenney.
The ad takes place in the same barn-like location that the previous ad, starring the Kardashian-Jenner sisters, was shot. In this feature, the three models are seen sporting Klein's newest line with pieces inspired by Americana. Millie Bobby Brown is seen sporting an all-white denim outfit that's been updated with a red stripe running down the side. Meanwhile, Paris Jackson is outfitted in a pair of blue jeans and the brand's iconic branded sports bra.
This editorial was shot by Willy Vanderperre, and introduces the new and more colorful Calvin Klein pieces.
Image Credit: Willy Vanderperre
The Newest #MyCalvin's Campaign Stars Millie Bobby Brown
1. Americana-inspired Fashion - Exploring new and colorful pieces that are inspired by Americana can disrupt the fashion industry.
2. #mycalvins Campaign - The new #MyCalvins campaign proves that collaborating with influencers and celebrities can breathe new life into a brand's advertising strategy.
3. Branded Sports Bras - Investigating new branded sports bras that are comfortable and stylish can disrupt the underwear industry.
1. Fashion - Innovating new designs inspired by Americana can disrupt the fashion industry and draw in new customers.
2. Advertising - Collaborating with influencers and celebrities in advertising strategies can disrupt the traditional advertising industry and reach a wider audience.
3. Underwear - Creating branded sports bras that are both comfortable and stylish can disrupt the underwear industry and appeal to a wider range of customers.